Friday, July 07, 2006

So, everything's up to me huh?
How UNFAIR.
Do I even get a word of " Thanks " ?
No, no & yes, NO.
In the end, who gets all the credits?
You, you & YOU.

Life is so unfair,
esp mine.

How do people even know that Im feeling down?
Im not being too obvious or whatsoever.
Or am I?
Weird.

Went out with ASG today.
Shopped around with Puifun.
2 hours passed, & we didnt even realised.
Time flies when you're enjoying.
Time goes slow when you're suffering.

How true.

Im still very very mad with you, Raj.
Grrr..
The sight of you makes my blood boil.
Im not doing any favours for you from now on.

A picture speaks a thousand word.
( Click to enlarge )



My love :D :D


I wonder,
other than the rest of the things,
are you still keeping a deep dark secret away from me?
cos I seriously saw it with my own eyes.
& sometimes,



the truth really hurts.

No comments: